TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Fabtech Ivan Dan LT kit for 84-95 p/u's.
Comes with
2" over perside Upper & Lower arms,
Strut frame,
Spindles,
Extedned Heim steering,
Ext. Brakelines,
cross-shafts already pressed in upper arms,
Bumper.
$500

And I may have (4) Fox 2.0x10" shocks and T-bars in a few weeks for $150.

Located in the victorville area, will travel a reasonable distance to meet half way.

·
Registered
283 Posts
this still for sale?

·
Registered
105 Posts
his is sold but, i have the same type of setup forsale and its at his (Five1Nine8Eight) house right now. i want $700 but it will come with the uppers, lowers, subframe, 2 sets of tie rods (fabtech ones and anothr set i pieced together from toyota parts), newer balljoints with about 10k on them, 2 sets of stock spindles so one pair can be turned into lift spindles, an aluminum skidplate, and downey torsion bars. i was using it up until 2 weeks ago when i swapped it out for a total chaos uniball kit.

im not high jacking his thread, like i said he sold his a long time ago and nate is a friend of mine so i doubt he will be mad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
his is sold but, i have the same type of setup forsale and its at his (Five1Nine8Eight) house right now. i want $700 but it will come with the uppers, lowers, subframe, 2 sets of tie rods (fabtech ones and anothr set i pieced together from toyota parts), newer balljoints with about 10k on them, 2 sets of stock spindles so one pair can be turned into lift spindles, an aluminum skidplate, and downey torsion bars. i was using it up until 2 weeks ago when i swapped it out for a total chaos uniball kit.

im not high jacking his thread, like i said he sold his a long time ago and nate is a friend of mine so i doubt he will be mad.
Wanna sell the T-bars and spindles separately (and maybe the strut frame) ?
Prices ?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wanna sell the T-bars and spindles separately (and maybe the strut frame) ?
Prices ?
just saw this but sorry everything is going as a whole kit. i dont want to have to try and part the kit out if i sell one piece by it self.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts