TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a pair of Fabtech Performance coilovers that are in great shape. I just had them recharged about 1,000 miles ago. I'm not sure exactly how many miles they've got on them but I wouldn't say much more over 25k if I had to guess. They're in great shape. I don't HAVE to sell them, they're still on the truck but I'll take 500 shipped for them. I don't have pictures but I'll get some if you need to see them.

I've also got some firestone ride rite air bags (Part #2304), that fit 95-04 Tacoma 4x4 and Prerunners, on the rear of my truck that probably have close to 500 miles. I got them put on professionally a few weeks ago and have found that I just don't use them whatsoever. I could use the money more then I use them. I'll do 200 shipped for these. Same deal as coilovers, I don't absolutely have to sell them, they're still on the truck, so if you want them then just let me know.

Lastly, I've got the firestone on board air system (Part #2158), which is very convenient to have along side the airbags. I'll sell this for 200 shipped. Just like the other stuff, it's still on the truck so let me know if you want it. I know I listed these seperately, but I really want to try to either sell these as a pair or sell them at the same time to two different people. I won't need this on board air system without the airbags and I don't really want the airbags without the on board air system.

Just PM or email me at [email protected] if you've got any questions.

As for the shipping, it's free in the Continental US. If you live elsewhere, I'll ship if you pay.

Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm about to get a boat. I could use the money right now more then I use them. I honestly don't plan on keeping the truck much longer either.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not yet. I just got home from work. I'll try to get some tonight but it'll probably be tomorrow before I get a chance. Anything in particular you wanted to see? I'll try to get pictures of everything as soon as possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts