TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mornin', I have a 02 tacoma with a 2.5 lift kit from Fabtech. Was on the truck when I purchased 2 yrs ago. The passenger side shock has broken some how. I called Fabtech in Calif. and they said they do not make those kits anymore. But for 1200.00 bucks we will send you 2 new struts. OK fine. My question is, can I replace the struts with OEM and still keep the spacers on the truck to maintain the height.
Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
hahahhahha...

the 2.5 is the replacement CO lift, for less than that you could get Hoe's, much better than fagtech or spacers

·
Registered
587 Posts
Dude if you send me 1,200, I'll send you some SAW 2.0s which will be much better than fabtech crap. Also since its the beginning of April, i'll throw in a TTORA decal of your choice. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
219 Posts
you could've gotten donahoes ext co with camburg ucas for 1300 from wheelers...

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
hahahhahha...

the 2.5 is the replacement CO lift, for less than that you could get Hoe's, much better than fagtech or spacers

X2.

For a little bit cheaper, you get a WAY better coilover, and MUCH better customer service (and a company that actually knows about these trucks and spent a lot of time designing them)

Craptech just gets you up there, without any knowledge of why and how to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts