TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Social media is all the storm these days. I would like to start an In-TTORA page to get our name out there a little more and possibly drum up some new membership. Can I get some of your opinions?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I think it is a fantastic idea Nate. Makes it easier to draw in some new members socially and whatnot

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Yeah, it couldn't hurt! Nor would "recruitment cards. Something I always meant to pursue yada yada ole'

I know cubby #2 is always encountering toy drivers at his job.( I know because every time he calls me to solve their issues).

Oh! That reminds me of something Nate that I forgot to mention to you. I'll pm you!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Well here's an excellent reason to sign up!

I personally think its a great idea, wish I would have thought of it.

·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
check it out one and all....hopefully it boosts the energy a little bit

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
No one going to invite me in huh? Lol

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
looks like what you have created there is a 'group' ... I have had good luck reaching new folks with our 'Page' .. its open for anyone to 'Like' and sends updates into the news feed like any other facebook profile. (just a suggestion)

https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaTTORA

·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks...will do that instead...i got in a hurry

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts

·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea, i defintly dont know all the ins/outs of facebook....hopefully this works...if not we can look at doing something else

·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I don't like doing things half assed....so since I didn't get the page right I will fix it....probly tomorrow evening or Sunday since I'm working 6-7 days a week now...ugg.....so I will be canceling the group and the friend page and make an organization page....sorry for the confusion....but I got to get it right

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
5 Participants
natetru
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing