TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the wiring diagram for the ecu pinouts in both FSM's for the 89-95 4runner, and 96-01 tacoma. I CAN NOT find them anywhere! I have looked all through the motor section in each, and through the body electrical in each. I can't seem to find it anywhere though. If you know where they are, I am trying to start on my wiring harness and that would be great!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I have been looking for... But I can not find all of the wiring diagrams. I am using the FSM's that I downloaded. Maybe they are not in there?

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, well I dont guess you have those pdf's on your computer do you?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I don't waste my hard drive space. I have a lifetime membership to TIS. Not sure if they are stored as PDF files anymore either, the new EWD viewer is Java.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok cool, looks like I will have to shell out the $15 for a 2 day membership then. Thanks Brian!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, that is the lowest form of payment they offer now. It used to be $10 for one day.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One more quick question Brian, I got my 2 day trial, and I downloaded both wiring diagrams for the engine control, but dont see any wires on those diagrams for the plug that goes from the engine harness to the dash harness. Which wiring diagram would that be a part of?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts