TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Let's go with the second weekend in november. Any takers now?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
What kinda trails you guys gonna be running?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Probably blues and blue black. But whatever my friend Jeremy is coming now and dosent want to do anything crazy

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I'm gonna try like hell to make it. Doesn't look good though. I'm currently without 4WD right now. Just took front DS off yesterday. I still have to get both shafts modified, case installed, and crossmember and skid made. So, basically everything needs done. :)

Oh...and my brother-in-law has my welder :( Doubt you'll see my ugly face.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'd like to stick with the 10,11th. We've changed it once already.

·
Registered
203 Posts
well thanks to Sandy i cannot go now :mad: she started a chain reaction of late shipments which makes me stuck in florida rebuilding a crane.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
So can anyone go? We could try the Saturday after thanksgiving

·
Registered
965 Posts
Kinda funny how this turned out...

I needed to get away so went and did trail work. I couldnt even get a chipped, theres a waiting list due to all the damage from the storm :rolleyes:

So I saw Brad, Mailman, Jordan, JT all there. JT and Jordan were both there for picking up item's or selling. Brad and Mailman were wheeling though.

Looks like at least some people ended up getting out:)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I needed to get away so went and did trail work. I couldnt even get a chipped, theres a waiting list due to all the damage from the storm :rolleyes:

So I don't understand this.

I am bummed we couldn't get a run together. Maybe in january.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Ok I get it now. It's been a real bummer all the work this storm created for people. I got off easy. Only lost power for 13 hrs. However I think I would of had water in my family room had I not gutted and added a perimeter drain last year after lee.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
10 Participants
rocktoy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing