TTORA Forum banner

Fall crawl?

9K views 39 replies 10 participants last post by  rocktoy 
#1 ·
Hey, October is coming up fast! So are we going to do a club run or what? Dates?

#2 ·
Depending on the date, I may be able to make it if I can get the 4 Runner fixed up. Thinking it needs new shocks, but may just be that the rear has very little weight and is bouncing around - need to put the spare tire back in and see.

Currently tying up the shop with an FJ40 drivetrain swap.

#3 ·
Zach and I along with a bunch of his buddies in Heeps will be out on the trails the 13th.
Don't know if that is too early of a Fall Crawl date for you guys.

#4 ·

If I can get this bad boy installed in time...I'm in. But that might not happen. October is already packed full of bullshit. :(

Plus, I have to get driveshafts modified yet.

#6 ·
You mean I can't just zip tie it on?? :)

To prevent from hijacking this thread, I won't junk it up with pics. Check out "Lefty or Duals" thread in general discussions.

#8 ·
As quick as I was in I am back out, surprise right?
I will be draining my fund the week before on a donor 4Runner.
Will be doin a frame swap soon!

#9 ·
it's usually the 3rd weekend in October.. that would make it the 20th and 21st.. i'm not sure if i will even be able to make it. depends on work and cash flow..

#23 ·
What kinda trails you guys gonna be running?

#27 ·
I'm gonna try like hell to make it. Doesn't look good though. I'm currently without 4WD right now. Just took front DS off yesterday. I still have to get both shafts modified, case installed, and crossmember and skid made. So, basically everything needs done. :)

Oh...and my brother-in-law has my welder :( Doubt you'll see my ugly face.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.