TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and gals the date will be september 4th.

who is in and who is out. gives everyone enough time to plan on coming out showing some support and enjoy some awesome wheeling.

Brian has posted the info on the pbb.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well guys and gals the date will be september 4th.

who is in and who is out. gives everyone enough time to plan on coming out showing some support and enjoy some awesome wheeling.

Brian has posted the info on the pbb.
In as normal but now I'll be able to beat on the shit even harder.

·
20,355 Posts
Cannt wait to get down there again. Hopefully with a few more CO people this year.

·
20,355 Posts
Bump. Only a month away.

Whats the turnout looking like this year? I think I will be heading down with 2 others from Colorado.

·
20,355 Posts
Shitty, that is never a fun break. Hope to see you out there to hang out at the very least though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im in too! I've got fri, sat, sun off from work. Does anyone have an open seat for wheeling?? I've been so damn busy w/work i dunno what a day off feels like, so i've never got time to work on my shit so it ain't ready to wheel. If not, at least i'll clean up some shit out there :D

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Im in too! I've got fri, sat, sun off from work. Does anyone have an open seat for wheeling?? I've been so damn busy w/work i dunno what a day off feels like, so i've never got time to work on my shit so it ain't ready to wheel. If not, at least i'll clean up some shit out there :D
All depends on how shit goes down the week before. As of now I know there are a few open seats, but they're filling up fast... One person does'nt get there rig done and there goes two more seats. I'm sure there will be open seats with some group though...There always is.

·
20,355 Posts
I should have an open seat. Am planning on being down there on thursday and staying til monday.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hells yeah everyone it is coming up fricken quick. if your definate on going please post up. if not post up any way it would help out alot on how much we need to provide for the lunch after the cleanup. it going to be a blast.
this area is an awesome area to wheel, hike , bike ride, etc.

calling all new mexico peeps!!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts