1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fat Bob's Spacers

I have a three inch lift from him on my 99' with no problems. I know the owner he's an honest guy and it's a great lift for the money!

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
tacoted, you are the bestest. I am waiting to see pics of all your wheeling adventures. :rolleyes:

To the OP, fucking spacers are spacers: plastic is worse than metal, top loaders are worse than preloaders, despite what dipshits spout about their "luck" of cramming shit in their suspension.

The pitfalls of spacers are well documented. Had you taken the time to search you would know that, but it sounds like you want someone to tell you what you want to hear, which tacoted has done.

Enjoy the mall.:flipoff3:

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
yeah, searching is your friend. And I have a deep hatred for blocks and spacer lifts otherwise, I would stick with one of the more well known brands (not something from "fatbob")

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
tacoted, you are the bestest. I am waiting to see pics of all your wheeling adventures. :rolleyes:

To the OP, fucking spacers are spacers: plastic is worse than metal, top loaders are worse than preloaders, despite what dipshits spout about their "luck" of cramming shit in their suspension.

The pitfalls of spacers are well documented. Had you taken the time to search you would know that, but it sounds like you want someone to tell you what you want to hear, which tacoted has done.

Enjoy the mall.:flipoff3:
:lmao: Someone piss in your ceral this morning. Bet its cause you got to go in to work tomarrow :p I'll have a :xbeer3: for ya

And to add something to this post I ran spacers with my old tacoma with no problems, but now the taco has coil overs and rides much nicer with about the same lift.

With my newest tacoma im saying screw the IFS lifts and will be going straight to SAS when I do any modifications

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
my top load spacers are the biggest peices of sh't i've ever seen! and now my balljoints are starting to get very very engry!! so unless you get upper control arms as well then id say f it and do the preloads!

and blocks in the rear.... yea lets not go there

well, lets jus tsay i got a pretty big honkin bill commin up for my suspention b/c of the previous lift wearin sh't out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts