TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
waffle house. same one, same waitress ... she has our drinks ready when we go in when she sees the truck in the parking lot :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
well when i went to JSU it was either waffle house or IHOP. Depending on who threw the party and who i was with haha

·
Registered
992 Posts
there really arent that many places open late at night. so your choices are kinda limited.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well yea! i guess especially since we all have the same options basically nation wide... oh well. looks like taco bell, waffle house, and IHOP will end up saving all of our late night hunger problems!... although Steak and Shake is a good 24hour place as well!!

·
Registered
992 Posts
the only steak and shake here is like 45 mins away and im not okay with driving that far for late night food lol.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
you'll be happy to know there IS a waffle house a short drive from camp for SETO!

·
Registered
992 Posts
okay well since i know my late night cravings will be taken care of im in for SETO hah

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you'll be happy to know there IS a waffle house a short drive from camp for SETO!
thank God!! so when i run outta hot dogs friday night ill be good!.. but if the waitresses have more than 4 teeth then they are not good enough to bring back to camp :D ... maybe she could protect me from all of the noob initiation cuddling!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
thank God!! so when i run outta hot dogs friday night ill be good!.. but if the waitresses have more than 4 teeth then they are not good enough to bring back to camp :D ... maybe she could protect me from all of the noob initiation cuddling!
Nothing can save you now

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I just go for whatever im in the mood for at the time. Taco bell is one of my favorites, but i have gone to Wendy's, McDonalds and Waffle House a couple of times. What can I say, i will eat about anything:D

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just go for whatever im in the mood for at the time. Taco bell is one of my favorites, but i have gone to Wendy's, McDonalds and Waffle House a couple of times. What can I say, i will eat about anything:D
where are you at? it says marietta but i never see you around, although im mostly in the kennesaw area.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts