TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
checking to see if theres any interest in my oem diffs from my 98 4Runner LTD. front is 4.30 open ADD, rear is 4.30 elocker with wiring harnesses. looking to sell em as a pair, so i wont part them unless i can find separate buyers for the two.

i live in vancouver canada, but to save on int'l shipping, i will make the trek across the border & ship from either point roberts or blaine WA. 98281 & 98230 respectively so you can find shipping quotes. front diff can be had without the ADD tube..which will probably save some $$$ on shipping as its much less bulky.

diffs have about 100K miles on em, rear had extended breather and fluids changed as per maintenance schedule. and are in excellent shape. perfect setup for direct swap, or have these regeared and install yourself to save down time on your truck.

im looking to get back what i paid for the ones i put in my truck...USD$900 obo + shipping. will get pics up in a bit...

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
checking to see if theres any interest in my oem diffs from my 98 4Runner LTD. front is 4.30 open ADD, rear is 4.30 elocker with wiring harnesses. looking to sell em as a pair, so i wont part them unless i can find separate buyers for the two.

i live in vancouver canada, but to save on int'l shipping, i will make the trek across the border & ship from either point roberts or blaine WA. 98281 & 98230 respectively so you can find shipping quotes. front diff can be had without the ADD tube..which will probably save some $$$ on shipping as its much less bulky.

diffs have about 100K miles on em, rear had extended breather and fluids changed as per maintenance schedule. and are in excellent shape. perfect setup for direct swap, or have these regeared and install yourself to save down time on your truck.

im looking to get back what i paid for the ones i put in my truck...USD$900 obo + shipping. will get pics up in a bit...
what do you think shipping may be? depending on the next week or so i may be interested

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
lol- Lindsay-
I guess That would mean you would have to re-set up the arb locker with 4.30...
sounds familiar ;)

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
lol- Lindsay-
I guess That would mean you would have to re-set up the arb locker with 4.30...
sounds familiar ;)
meh.. that was then.. this is now :D
i have the time/money to learn how to do it myself now

edit: bump for the next buyer... im thinking of my plans in the past :D

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
meh.. that was then.. this is now :D
i have the time/money to learn how to do it myself now
wasn't THAT long ago now was it. ;)
Front ARB is a bitch compared to the rear. Have fun.
It would have been cheaper for me to drop it off at a shop instead of DIY.-

If the deal happens, I'll let you know where to be careful so you don't mess parts up like i did. lol.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pix:

front diff

elocker with harness. afaik, wreckers dont usually include any wiring, they'd usually want you to rip out the whole harness. ecu & switches..etc etc.

lots of good life left on these gears:

if youre gonna arb the front, i can throw in a couple 90* elbow fittings if ya want. i got extra when hooking up mine. trust me..you dont want to do the arb witout em!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep it's a direct fit as it uses the same elocker...just different gearset. if you have manual hubs...you wont need the ADD tube + actuator as the manual hub'd tube would just go in its place...

PM replied.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts