TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Feeler: Bed, Tailgate, Bumper, Leafs, etc..

My trucks going to be going into the shop here in the next few weeks to get a bedcage and rr longtravel put on which means I have no use for what's back there now. This is all off a '99 Taco Ext Cab 4x4 v6 TRD.

-Bed w/ bedsides: Green, Rhino Lined, straight, no dents but some light scratches here and there, and the rhino lining is grayish and chipped in spots. $700

-Tailgate: Green, still opens and closes but the handle is a little loose feeling, no dents but a few scratches here and there. $200

-Rear Bumper: Chrome, a few dents from a trailer but not too bad. $100

-Stock leafs and TRD shocks (bilsteins?): $beer <-Sold

-Spare tire holder: self explanatory. $beer

-3 stock alloy wheels w/ the center caps: $beer. <-1 sold, 2 still available!

The prices are negotiable. Shipping is possible but will probably be a lot on the bed. I am located in Paso Robles which is about 2 hours north of Santa Barbara and 3 hours south of San Fran. The bed won't be available until it goes to the shop but I'll take the bumper or tailgate off now if someone wants it. Let me know. I'll try to take some pics tonight.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alot of what you see on the bedsides and tailgate is dirt, there's only a few scratches but it's really not that bad. Let me know if anyone's interested.

...Does anyone want the mudflaps or anything else off the rear, I'm just going to toss everything otherwise.

·
Registered
281 Posts
-Stock leafs and TRD shocks (bilsteins?): $beer

how much shipped to 29926

Lee

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LQQKITZME said:
-Stock leafs and TRD shocks (bilsteins?): $beer

how much shipped to 29926

Lee
More than they're worth......probably around $50 or more. If you really want them I'll ship them I guess, but honestly I don't think my stock, de-arched, blown out leafs and shocks are worth more than a 18 pack, maybe even just a 12 pack. It's a cool deal for someone somewhat close who is going to do a deaver add-a-leaf pack or something but they're not worth actually paying money for. I would feel like I'm ripping you off.

This is what I put them through http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1539041018462621526 ...you sure you still want to pay for shipping? :D ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts