TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not selling the bumper until possibly the end of May(roughly 6 weeks from now), just seeing if there is any interest... if somebody is interested I will reserve the bumper for them, first person interested gets it....if they back down in May then the next in order will get it.

I am in Cali and will not ship...in fact I prefer that it stays HERE in NorCal, so $275 takes it in May

specs
Bent-Up rear wraparound tube bumper with 3 recovery points(shackles included with bumper) and a reciever hitch. The bumper is made for a truck with a 2" body lift but could probably be modified to fit a truck without a body lift.

The bumper is in great condition...other than the rock rash. It has saved my rear qaurter panels numerous occasions at the mall :rolleyes:

Heres some pics for those of you that have never seen my truck

·
Registered
713 Posts
Just wanted to chime in on the quality of bent ups bumper we just got one for my bro's taco and what a work of art!

Aaron

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Here again - I'm not in NorCal, but I'd love to have it!

...You could meet me in Moab the last week of may...

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
I hella would but that's a killin on my wallet!

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,213 Posts
do it phil. it'd be worth it if sombody hit you from behind
What do you mean if they run into me?

I'll run into them. No need to look behind when I back up!

·
Registered
870 Posts
i feel so safe in the parking lots with my wrap around, some girl (not to hard to figure out what ethnicity she was) was parking in the space next to me and made a right but didnt swing out wide enough to get into the spot so the nose of her car(it was a honda go figure) went under my rear bumper, and she ended up raking her passenger side front bumper and fender across my tire...she asked me if i wanted her info, i said no, nothing happened to my shit i started laughing, plus if she tried to pull some shit on me later, i had about 10 witnesses including my store manager.. and it was on camera,

that was my longwinded story about why wrap arounds are good, plus ive landed the weight of my truck on rocks at coyote lake and they didnt even budge...

Someone buy anthony's bumper

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
I am not selling the bumper until possibly the end of May(roughly 6 weeks from now), just seeing if there is any interest... if somebody is interested I will reserve the bumper for them, first person interested gets it....if they back down in May then the next in order will get it.

I am in Cali and will not ship...in fact I prefer that it stays HERE in NorCal, so $350.00 takes it in May

specs
Bent-Up rear wraparound tube bumper with 3 recovery points(shackles included with bumper) and a reciever hitch. The bumper is made for a truck with a 2" body lift but could probably be modified to fit a truck without a body lift.

The bumper is in great condition...other than the rock rash. It has saved my rear qaurter panels numerous occasions at the mall :rolleyes:

Heres some pics for those of you that have never seen my truck
Uh...didn't you try and do this a while back? LOL

what are you going to replace it with?

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Uh...didn't you try and do this a while back? LOL

what are you going to replace it with?
No,lol...I dont think I did, but if I did you have an outstanding memory, and I must not have gotten offered what I was wanting for it. Either way I am dead serious about selling the bumper now.

As for the replacement
I am currently collecting parts for a swing out tire carrier bumper and fabrication will start in about 3-4 weeks. I am tired of having no bed space so this will alleviate the issue

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that was my longwinded story about why wrap arounds are good, plus ive landed the weight of my truck on rocks at coyote lake and they didnt even budge...

Someone buy anthony's bumper

yes agreed my friend.....Ive actually slipped off of a ledge into a hillside with this bumper the bumper didnt even budge.

And yes somebody buy my bumper lol!!

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
cant do it. after the crawler install (driveshafts and misc) theres no way for my old lady to let me spend anything:mad: but whatever...least she lets me wheel:eek: :lmao:

thats a good thing, my woman encourages me to get the hell out of the house to wheel. She practically kicks me out of the house....ahhh marriage :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts