TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be selling a set of bolt on Demello "Rockcrusher" 2x2" square tube sliders that are black wrinkle powdercoated. They fit Extra Cab, and Double Cab Tacomas 1995.5 - 2004 (they are made for no body lift)

Sliders are in good condition overall, some scrapes from off road use but no dents or major damage of any kind. Sliders also have custom made rear hoops that bolt on to protect the rear doors of an double cab or rear of cab on an Ext. cab. The sliders can be used with or without these bolt on hoops, which will not allow the rear doors to open when installed on a double cab.

These are still currently on my truck and will be removed this weekend. I can ship via DHL ground which is pretty reasonably priced compared to the others.
They are located in Las Vegas, NV.

Price is $300.00 for sliders only, plus shipping costs.

$350.00 for sliders and custom rear hoops, plus shipping costs.

I accept payment through paypal.

with hoops installed

without hoops installed

*I will get some better pics up after I remove them.*

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm very interested in the sliders without the hoops. Any idea how much shipping would be to 19341?

As long as shipping is not an arm and a leg I'll buy them.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I just estmated the weight and it looks like somewhere around $60. to PA.

I would have to remove them and weight them to be sure, so wont be able to do that until this weekend.

·
Registered
52 Posts
mojavehanna said:
I just estmated the weight and it looks like somewhere around $60. to PA.

I would have to remove them and weight them to be sure, so wont be able to do that until this weekend.
Cool, I'm in no rush to get them but will definitely buy them if shipping is around $60. I'm assuming all the hardware to bolt them on will be included?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey, I rode with you on the Hammers run (were were the frozen guys in the tent). Why are you selling them?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enigmaaron said:
Cool, I'm in no rush to get them but will definitely buy them if shipping is around $60. I'm assuming all the hardware to bolt them on will be included?
Yes, all the hardware will be included. I ll send you a PM with the details.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I still have the hoops. They fit over 2" square tube sliders and require the drilling of two 1/2" holes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts