TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought everything to do OBA on my Taco, but now I don't think i'm gonna do it. everything was pieced togetther to make a complete kit
includes

Airlift 450 compressor (exact same thing as Viar 450)
5gallon tank
heavy duty solenoid
check valve
filter relocation to the cab
all wiring
all plumbing
all connectors/valves etc

I have a receipt for 486 dollars for everything

I will take 300 for all

everything is brand new/ never installed

steve

woodlands texas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,469 Posts
What kind of tank is it? Are you willing to sell it by itself? I'm thinking about getting a bigger tank for my setup (currently have a 2.5 gallon tank).
Let me know.
 

·
Deal Master
Joined
·
2,773 Posts
Cmartinez95 said:
What kind of tank is it? Are you willing to sell it by itself? I'm thinking about getting a bigger tank for my setup (currently have a 2.5 gallon tank).
Let me know.

If you up to the 5 gal, I may be intersted in your 2.5 gal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,469 Posts
grillmasterp said:
If you up to the 5 gal, I may be intersted in your 2.5 gal

You got it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://www.truckspring.com/air-lift-450-chrome-compressor-16450.html

^^^^^^^^^some specs on the compressor^^^^^^^^^


Carlos, I don't really want o break the "kit" up at the moment. THis is really just a feeler to see if anyone wants the whole thing. I will end up installing it if nobody wants it, but it will be some time before I can get to it. Its just a northern industrial air tank anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,469 Posts
swank501 said:
http://www.truckspring.com/air-lift-450-chrome-compressor-16450.html

^^^^^^^^^some specs on the compressor^^^^^^^^^


Carlos, I don't really want o break the "kit" up at the moment. THis is really just a feeler to see if anyone wants the whole thing. I will end up installing it if nobody wants it, but it will be some time before I can get to it. Its just a northern industrial air tank anyway.

No problem, Steve. That is a good price for the kit. It's worth to get it all together as opposed to having to piece it together (like I did--total pain in the ass). Bump for your sale!
 

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
Joined
·
796 Posts
Post a pic. I've got a job up in the Woodlands, so I'm up there often.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top