·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested? I have this:

2 spindles
4 hubs
4 CVs

I will do an even trade of 2 spindles, 2 hubs, 2 CVs for ABS ADD spindles and CVs, and might toss in the other pair of CVs too if your shit is in good shape LOL.

Let me know if interested :)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Put me inline for at least one of the manual Cv's or we can do no $$$ just some CV's if we do that other deal

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's just a pain in the ass... It's so much easier to work on the ADD stuff since the parts are a dime a dozen.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I have 2 ADD spindals but there not ABS.

how much you want for one of those cv's ?

and how much for a pair of hubs ?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yeah gotta have ABS, sorry :(

I just got a call from the wife, looks like our puppy is doing pretty bad (he's been extremely sick for a week). Now I'm selling outright for vet bills. 2 CVs are for manny (the two remans), but the other two I'll let go for 80. One moves great and the other the outer is a little tight, but it should still work as a spare.

So for prices:
- 2 hubs (repainted and regreased, kinda overkill on the grease at the moment) 100.00
- 2 hubs not repainted, one needs partial rebuild maybe 80.00
- 2 spindles ready to bolt up (new BJs) 180.00 OBO (price is a guess so really OBO)
- 2 CVs as stated above 80.00

Let me know!

Oh and on one spindle, I noticed a little stickiness to the bearings, but push on it a little and it turns fine.

I can get pics this afternoon/evening for those that what them.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
which spindle has the sticky bearings? would you be willing to sell just one spindle?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No they gotta go as a pair, but I'll discount some for the other one. I mean it came off a working truck, but when it's been sitting for a while it just sticks barely until you get it turning. It doesn't have noise when it turns or anything.

I can't remember what side, but I'll see if I can find out at lunchtime.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM replied to :)

Sorry I didn't get to swing by the house at lunch, so if pics are requested I'll get them tonight. BTW The spindles are painted that crazy bright white I used on the diff haha....

Like this:

The hubs are blacked out on the cap/dial, and typical chrome body.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I am still up in the air about trying to decide between ADD setup or manual hub setup. But if you still have it in the next day or two, once I make a clear choice (assuming I decide to go with manual) I will trade ya. I only have 60,000 miles on my truck and it has only been taken off road in the last 3,000 miles. A 65 yr old man owned it before me and kept it in the garage. It has NO rust on ANY of the parts. Looks like new parts...

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am still up in the air about trying to decide between ADD setup or manual hub setup. But if you still have it in the next day or two, once I make a clear choice (assuming I decide to go with manual) I will trade ya. I only have 60,000 miles on my truck and it has only been taken off road in the last 3,000 miles. A 65 yr old man owned it before me and kept it in the garage. It has NO rust on ANY of the parts. Looks like new parts...
Maybe I can buy them from you later if you do the swap. Right now I have to sell. The original post was made right before my wife called me to let me know we were admitting Rufus (our puppy) to a local clinic. I looks like hossmaster is the winner on this one though :)

I might even need to sell my tires and wheels, but here's hoping I don't! :eek:

Glad I kept the stockers, just in case!

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Maybe I can buy them from you later if you do the swap. Right now I have to sell. The original post was made right before my wife called me to let me know we were admitting Rufus (our puppy) to a local clinic. I looks like hossmaster is the winner on this one though :)

I might even need to sell my tires and wheels, but here's hoping I don't! :eek:

Glad I kept the stockers, just in case!
if you sell the wheels/tires lemme know

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sold! Everything is sold, and the two remanufactured CVs are spoken for by manny :)

Manny, let me know what your timetable is :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I just got a call from the wife, looks like our puppy is doing pretty bad (he's been extremely sick for a week). Now I'm selling outright for vet bills.
Here's the little guy you're saving, thanks hoss :cool:

Cute little guy, funny as hell too :D

I'll add that I'd go into whatever debt I had to for him, but this sale nearly pays one vet bill.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts