TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Don't really want a bunch of "why you selling it" but here is a list of some of the work done....I am setting the bar high, cause for ONE, I don't want to part with it, but I really should. And TWO, It is worth everything to me. Serious inquiries only please...PM for questions/pictures 18KOBO

1998 Toyota Tacoma x-cab 5-speed SR5 TRD
1st Gen. TRD Supercharger
Maxx Autoworks 9.5lb Boost Pulley
Supra 330cc Fuel Injectors
Supra MAF sensor
Supra 190lph Fuel Pump
APEX'i Super-AFC
Split Second ESC-1
Split Second ARM-1
JBA Cat-Forward Headers
MagnaFlow High Flow Catalytic Converter
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust
Centerforce Dual-Friction Clutch
Denso 5062 spark plugs
Safari Snorkel
Amsoil Air Filter
Amsoil Fluids throughout
Donahoe Racing Extended Travel Coilovers
Deaver 8-leaf packs w/ A.O.R. Bonz shackles
Rear Shock Relocation / \ w/ Donahoe Racing shocks and U-bolt flip
2" Performance Accessories Body Lift
Precision Gear 4.88’s front and rear
Toyota Rear Electric Locker
Lock Rite up front and manual hub conversion
15x10 Weld Racing Super Singles
35x12.50 R15 Good Year MT/R's
C.B.I. Off-Road Fab. Front Bumper
C.B.I. Off-Road Fab. Rear Bumper
C.B.I. Off-Road Fab. Sliders
C.B.I. Off-Road Fab. Spare Tire Carrier w/ High Lift Mount
Crystal Clear Headlight Housings
Clear Parking Lights, Relocated Blinkers, and rock lights
Gen. 2 Carbon Fiber Altezza Taillights
Eclipse 54040 Head Unit
Planet Audio 754 Amp
Planet Audio 1004 Amp
Planet Audio Carbon Fiber component speakers
ALPINE Type-R 12" Sub
Clifford Intelliguard 8000 Alarm
Plus many more custom touch up pieces and spare parts

Damn this is hard to hit Submit New Thread.........

·
Registered
6,347 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Pocatello, Idaho

PM me if you are seriously interested, and like I said I have set the bar high, so be prepared, but it is a OBO...
not saying you wont sell this but you really do set the bar HIGH. I personally would lower it a couple G's but it's your truck, good luck with the sale and nice truck

·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Undeleted thread for Brant. The price is located in the 4th line for 18k.

Bump for you buddy!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
post up some pics, not interested, but your truck sounds badass.

bump

·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rubberpants, thank you for reading my post so thoroughly, noticing nothing wrong after I edited it to follow the rules and still deleting it without a word to me. THANKS!!!!

Good to see some mods on here are actually paying attention and notice when others take the power to their heads....

Thank You ATLRoach for bringing back from the depths of the deleted threads....

·
Registered
779 Posts
:bump: for a sweet rig.. when u say set the bar high you meant it :eek: good luck on sale

-alex

·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump for an expensive truck. $12K is more in the ballpark. Good luck.

You are correct, 12K is the ballpark for a factory truck that you are just looking for a quick sale. It is also the price that any joe blow could finance to get it and just destroy it. I am looking for someone to buy it that is going to use it as it is intended and actually take care of it....hence the reason to price it out of the range that a bank will finance, and also I am not sure if you noticed the OBO, that means Or Best Offer....

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think that SAC is for guy that can't wheel and need all the help they can get. I like the challenge of the IFS it is all in prefrence.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I cleaned this thread up a little. :D

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
i remember seeing those pics after you went on that trip. ur truck is sweet. 35s of 3" lift looks really good

·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i remember seeing those pics after you went on that trip. ur truck is sweet. 35s of 3" lift looks really good
Not trying to be a dick by correcting you, but I don't want to start more than this thread has already, but technically I have somewhere in the midst of 4" to 4.5" of lift... But yeah I like the low stance and big tire. Big trucks look tougher IMO, but are alot more nerve racking on the trail..

·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think that SAC is for guy that can't wheel and need all the help they can get. I like the challenge of the IFS it is all in prefrence.
I have to agree to a point, it is also for the guy that can swing the cash all at once to do the swap once his skills go past the point his drivetrain and not just afford to keep putting the money into his truck a little at a time as keeps repairing it... I unfortanately can't swing the cash all at once, so I just keep repairing broken parts spending a little at a time.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
In some cases.

I know lots of guys (myself included) who are experienced wheelers and like to run hard trails without spending all day fighting their truck and fixing broken parts.

I have never met anyone who wanted to swap their IFS back on because they wanted a challenge out on the trail. :p

Later,
....Mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.