TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I'm fairly new to the prerunner type scene, always had big diesels in the past. But decided I wanted to build a 4wd long travel Tacoma. Got the truck & now starting to research & price everything out. My question is what are the best options for fenders & bedsides, fit & finish wise, durability, etc...good brands to look at, reasonable price range...sorry I know its probably been a ton of threads on it, but I haven't had a lot of time to spend online searching. BTW it's a 2000 Tacoma 4x4 extended cab TIA

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm sure some guys will chime in here, but I know glassworks offers good stuff. Not sure about fiberworx or some of the other companies. I'm pretty sure there's a few threads about this stuff if you use the search feature.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Go with glassworks or fiberworx as he said. Stay away from cheap odd brand stuff.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I'll start looking in to the glassworks stuff! Thanks again & any other input is welcome...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Here is a set of glassworks that I got off someone recently

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361899406.437475.jpg

Unknown brand on the front, and glassworks on the back, I believe 4.5" on stock taco axle

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361899486.620969.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361900057.040537.jpg

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
I had a set of glassworks front and rear...

never installed them because I didn't have a dent in muh truck.

couldn't come to terms with cutting the dent free
oem bedsides just to put some fragile glass in it's place.

so I sold all of it.

I'll admit it looks cool...
but IMO, looks ain't everything.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Call Kartek and nag them to make the polethylene fenders for our trucks:D

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Call Kartek and nag them to make the polethylene fenders for our trucks:D
Thought I read...
there was some ebay dweeb producing/selling those ? :dunno:
'least I thought I remember reading about some dissatisfied customers :xcrybaby:

No... I'm not searching that product/seller for you :shame:

good luck tho' :shiner: :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Glassworks will ship their fenders - a pair for your truck will cost $710, plus shipping and tax of $280.50. Maybe you can get the 10% TTORA discount. Chek 'em out at glassworksunlimited.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts