TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of some undented fenders for my 97 4x4 tacoma. I really need a passenger side the most but would consider buying a set. I am looking for some one in norcal preferably. Color doesn't really matter but white is best.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What happened to your fenders?
Are you Going to BR 5/5
Well there dented! :D The driver side isn;t too bad but the passenger side is fawked (bows in the opposite direction when it's not bolted to the truck). I am making an engine cage and I need a strait fender to know where to put the new fender mounts.

I dunno about Barney Riley, I have never been there before and I would like to go but as of now my rig is unfunctional. If I get it fixed in time I will try to make it. :)

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
I got my aftermarket fenders for about $35 each, they're not the quality of the stock fenders, but good enough. I can try to look back and see where I got them.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got my aftermarket fenders for about $35 each, they're not the quality of the stock fenders, but good enough. I can try to look back and see where I got them.

Later,
....Mike
Hi Mike! Actually I have an old PM you sent me on that very topic. I have the name of the place too. I was just trying to save on shipping, but I think I may just bite the bullet and get some from that site.
Thanks Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts