TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some chrome fender flares and mud flaps off of my 1996 tacoma SR5. I have no need for them they are in exceptional condition. i would like to get 40 OBO for the flares, and 20 OBO for the mud flaps. will ship if you pay. 56401

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I have some chrome fender flares and mud flaps off of my 1996 tacoma SR5. I have no need for them they are in exceptional condition. i would like to get 40 OBO for the flares, and 20 OBO for the mud flaps. will ship if you pay. 56401

all chrome!!!!????:blingb:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are the chrome trim things, i dont know what you call them, i dont really like the way they look, plus chrome is no good.

·
Registered
779 Posts
i bolted on some stock flaps and got about 2" of tire coverage the cop wouldn't sign off on my fix it ticket and I jus finally got some quick disconnect flaps...good luck with the sale.. but i would personally save them for the next time a cop pulls you over for no reason and gives you a fix it ticket.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not to worried about that right now cause my tires stick out almost 4 inches so they dont do much. I'll put flaps on when i get a lift and 33's.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
What tire size do you have that sticks out 4"(32x11.5?)? That must look kind of goofy but you are probably pretty damn stable.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have 31x10.5x15, yeas it looks like an old school yota mini truck and im not to fond of that look but onec i get it lifted with some 33's it'll look good, might need some flares though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts