TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First 50 takes a set of OEM fender flares, w/ clips. I believe they came off a 2001. Local pick up only please.

I dont really check the board too often (since I sold my truck) so please email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
DrWorm said:
First 50 takes a set of OEM fender flares, w/ clips. I believe they came off a 2001. Local pick up only please.

I dont really check the board too often (since I sold my truck) so please email me: [email protected]

whats local for u ? i could use these :D

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Man I need a set of these but I'll have to drill holes into my fender. :( Still looking for a replacement front passenger side.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
Interex said:
Man I need a set of these but I'll have to drill holes into my fender. :( Still looking for a replacement front passenger side.

You don't need to drill holes-

Just use the existing screws underneath the wheel well and (OPTIONAL) - use 3M double sided tape on the fenders

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
grillmasterp said:
You don't need to drill holes-

Just use the existing screws underneath the wheel well and (OPTIONAL) - use 3M double sided tape on the fenders
Humm, interseting...

2nd Dibs!

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
99FlowedTaco said:
the seller is in DFW area so us houston bitches are outta this he wont ship them
Screw that, I'll be up there in January for Jambo. Maybe he'll hold them until then forus.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
im tryin to make it to jamboree its most likely my christmas present from parents :D at least partial $ wise.. but i dont need them that bad they are yours man if he will hold them for u

1 - 8 of 8 Posts