TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!i have 4 (front and rear) grey, plastic fender flares off of my '03 pre-runner tacoma. i bought the truck almost 2 years ago and then removed the flares a few months after buying the truck. they have been sitting in my garage for over a year and i'd like to get rid of them for $150 which includes shipping, but i would like to have a local buyer. i am in southern cali. i have plenty of pics so email me ([email protected]) or pm me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
the price kind of high how about $75.00 and ill pick them up i live in whittier,ca. can you send the pictures to [email protected] ill even give you my old ones off my truck if you want im just looking for a newer set if not we can talk about the price if you want.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you got mail teamjordan69

·
Registered
539 Posts
i was gonna buy them... but im a lil broke at the moment... o well

·
Registered
201 Posts
the price kind of high how about $75.00 and ill pick them up i live in whittier,ca. can you send the pictures to [email protected] ill even give you my old ones off my truck if you want im just looking for a newer set if not we can talk about the price if you want.
Without seeing pictures, im not sure if $150 is fair... However, I think $75 is a little low if theyre the flares I think they are. Lets see some pics!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ok

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Without seeing pictures, im not sure if $150 is fair... However, I think $75 is a little low if theyre the flares I think they are. Lets see some pics!
the flares have been sold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts