TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i removed my stock flares (the plastic ones) and now im stuck with those ugly ass holes in my fenders. i am not running a long travel kit, so i dont necessarily need fiberglass, but i think it will be cheaper to get the fiberglass up front and patch the holes in the rear. any suggestions or recommendations?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, so i've decided to go with 3.5" flares after seeing yotracer's truck.

·
Registered
393 Posts
ok, so i've decided to go with 3.5" flares after seeing yotracer's truck.
except, yotracer is running 4.5" flares.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
true, but im going to run 285/75r16 instead of 33's

·
Registered
393 Posts
yea ok, i just thought you were implying you were gonna get the same flares as yotracer, and wanted to make sure you realized that they were 4.5". Anyways, get the 3.5" and post pics when done.

·
Registered
393 Posts
i think he meant they not as wide as the 33x12.5s.

·
Registered
521 Posts
S

I am going to remove my stock flares soon and have planed to cut just above the holes all the way around. Gets rid of the holes and adds more clearence. If you look at the top of the stock flare I am going to trace it there and that will be the cut line.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am going to remove my stock flares soon and have planed to cut just above the holes all the way around. Gets rid of the holes and adds more clearence. If you look at the top of the stock flare I am going to trace it there and that will be the cut line.
really, wow. i've never heard of that idea. hook me up with some pics when you do. i'd like to see how it turns out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts