1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
113 Posts
Literally just topped off my mags, not because of Ferguson, I was bored. Don't for see any problems in our quite little town :neener:

Now back to the news :xpopcorn:

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Literally just topped off my mags, not because of Ferguson, I was bored. Don't for see any problems in our quite little town :neener:

Now back to the news :xpopcorn:
same here...pretty quiet area. 15miles away in Oakland and Richmond, however...no so much...glad I don't live there.:D

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wilson innocent...no charges!

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have a few mags loaded. But, I doubt we'll see any action in the suburbs of Austin.
yea, nothing going to happen around here. Scenes from Oakland, however, are starting to heat up. Even then I don't expect anything to happen until the masked crazies/anarchists from out of town make their move.

Crowd in Oakland is heading for hwy 880...not looking good.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
or not...riots started in Ferg...shooting, looting, busting up a police car...

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So what you are saying is the Black Friday sales already started? :eek:
gonna have to change that racist term...
Ask the Washington Redskins....

:p

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
All I have to say is we don't ever have that type of violence or demographic here. You guys need to move here and embrace the cold instead of tolerating that demographic. Since civilians here are unarmed police rarely shoot anybody, no need. Stay safe my brothers.:)

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Meh, I don't play those games.
Cause your stuck in the middle of it. I got a front row seat looking in, its just on television for me, kind of like a sit com. We freed slaves and welcomed them here as well as your draft dodgers. Racism doesn't exist in my world, kind of like minus 30 below in yours. :)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts