TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
7,735 Posts
That's fucking outstanding! If that's fabrication and building a car, I'm a kindergartner with glue, pipe cleaners and glitter.

But I gotta ask, who spends that much time and effort into building something that beautiful and sells it?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Good God that's awesome! Quite the video production too... raises the cars value IMO. I might have lost interest in finishing the job when the engine came in had I been doing it. Leave it on the stand, surround with glass, and drool away.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Shit, that ain't old. Old is seeing the Honeymooners, I Love Lucy and Jack Parr when they first aired. Instead of CNN, MSNBC or FOX we had Walter Cronkite, Huntley Brinkley and John Cameron Swayze. For those who weren't around or can't remember anymore Jack Parr preceded Johnny Carson.

hahaha....I remember that show. Holy crap, that makes me feel old!!

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Watch out for the "Powder storm", teh Dick is excited! I think we should start calling you Pappy:xpimp::eek:
However, some of the earliest memories as a child was of sitting in a single wide mobile home on a mine site watching B&W episodes of I Love Lucy...Late 70's

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shit, that ain't old. Old is seeing the Honeymooners, I Love Lucy and Jack Parr when they first aired. Instead of CNN, MSNBC or FOX we had Walter Cronkite, Huntley Brinkley and John Cameron Swayze. For those who weren't around or can't remember anymore Jack Parr preceded Johnny Carson.
Oh, I remember those shows too Dick. Back when news reporters actually reported news, rather than what club Lindsay Lohan got arrested at last weekend. Back when I was the remote control, not some plastic hand-held electronic device. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts