TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hanniman "ivan style" bedsides. good shape. no cracks or repairs done. painted black with scratches in paint that can be easily buffed out when preped for new paint. currently mounted to a bed. stock bedsides were cut and these were mounted and bolted over the top. bed has upper and lower supports. 300 bucks obo takes the whole bed. WILL TRADE FOR A STOCK USA STYLE BED IN DECENT SHAPE. pics show a roll bar and tire mount mounted in the bed which are not there anymore.

front view

rear view

upper bed support

lower bed support

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btt

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
btt.

200 bucks

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a stock bed in great shape off of my 86 turbo 4x4. Brown in color. No dents. willing to trade? please give me a call. 530-205-5406

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea for sure. send me some pics. does it still have a working tailgate and everything?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried to call but you didnt answer, dont know if you will get to your computer first or your phone. my number is 909 227 8682. i figure its only fair to meet someone in the middle yea?

·
Registered
60 Posts
the only dents are the one in the first pic (its right in front of the passenger side rear tire, but its hidden by the plastic trim), and then two very small ones on the rear corners. I didnt notice them when i talked to you because you cannot see them AT ALL behind the stock bumper. You can take the stock bumper if yo want it, that way you wont see the dents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts