TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I am new here and want to make a quick "Hi" to everyone.. So here is my question, my boyfreind wants fiberglass for his 2010 Tacoma, he and I have looked at both the Fiberwerx and the Glassworks Unlimited ones, the Glassworks ones look like they are made much better than the Fiberwerx ones are and look like they can with stand more abuse if need be, we also went to both company's to look at the parts, seems Glassworks makes all there parts in house, I have talked to both company's and sent emails, but only got a reply from Glassworks, he does not want to go crazy with the look of his truck, so which ones should I buy? I know kind of odd question but need more feed back if I can, my boyfriend has been a long time member here as well, so I figure I would post and ask.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I can't speak on Fiberwerx but Glassworks is a quality product in my opinion. Fenders seem sturdy and are a perfect fit. The ones I put on my 97 had tabs where they bolt up to stock bolt holes once I drilled small pilto holes in the fiberglass. I think you can get various widths from stock out to extra wide to cover big tires.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I would also look into the All-Pro product because it bulges a lot less than most of the other companies so it stays a milder look. Mine were a little tough to fit, but I got mine on fairly easily in one day with absolutely 0 bodywork/fiberglass experience so I took a while before I was willing to sand/cut/drill to fit around the headlights and such.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts