TTORA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FIBERWERX TOYOTA TUNDRA ONE PIECE FIBERGLASS HOOD

I have a brand new Toyota Tundra Double Cab 1piece hood from Fiberwerx for the 2002-2006 Toyota Tundra, Fits "double Cab" full 4 door. This is around 90" wide and is the best looking in my honest opinion. This is one of the first ones out of the new mold, nice and tight and has very good quality. Hood itself retails $900 from fiberwerx plus shipping and hood pins and latches that retail for $135. for a Total retail price $1,035 + shipping.

Asking $500, buyer will take care of fees and shipping costs. SAVE $$$

Reason for selling: I was collecting parts to build a prerunner Toyota Tundra when the vehicle was totaled out. I no longer have my tundra or a uses for the hood

I Do not know how much shipping will cost, but I will try to get you the best quote, so I can to save you more money. I have NEVER taken out of the crate, all ready to be shipped out! $500

Picture are from Fiberwerxs and a link for more information from the manufacturer.
http://fiberwerx.com/listing/2002-2006-toyota-tundra-double-cab-1-piece/

List Date: 9/25/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FIBERWERX TOYOTA TUNDRA ONE PIECE FIBERGLASS HOOD
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $800.00

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have it? If so where are you located?

FIBERWERX TOYOTA TUNDRA ONE PIECE FIBERGLASS HOOD

I have a brand new Toyota Tundra Double Cab 1piece hood from Fiberwerx for the 2002-2006 Toyota Tundra, Fits "double Cab" full 4 door. This is around 90" wide and is the best looking in my honest opinion. This is one of the first ones out of the new mold, nice and tight and has very good quality. Hood itself retails $900 from fiberwerx plus shipping and hood pins and latches that retail for $135. for a Total retail price $1,035 + shipping.

Asking $500, buyer will take care of fees and shipping costs. SAVE $$$

Reason for selling: I was collecting parts to build a prerunner Toyota Tundra when the vehicle was totaled out. I no longer have my tundra or a uses for the hood

I Do not know how much shipping will cost, but I will try to get you the best quote, so I can to save you more money. I have NEVER taken out of the crate, all ready to be shipped out! $500

Picture are from Fiberwerxs and a link for more information from the manufacturer.

List Date: 9/25/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FIBERWERX TOYOTA TUNDRA ONE PIECE FIBERGLASS HOOD
On Sale For: $800.00

1 - 4 of 4 Posts