TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i've started doing martial arts and on Oct 17th I'll be fighting in a tournament at the Denver Merchandise Mart, if you guys are bored and not doing anything, come on out and cheer me on, it's at either 1 or 2 pm when I fight.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Cuz you're not good at breaking yourself on your own, you have to go looking to get broken? :D

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's like the karate kid ones. I just can't wait to hump up there with a cane and then pass it off and see who has the balls to actually hit a gimp

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
It's like the karate kid ones. I just can't wait to hump up there with a cane and then pass it off and see who has the balls to actually hit a gimp
Ah yes, Daniel son, use crane technique. If done right, no can defense;)

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
I have to imagine a guy who can't feel at least one leg has an advantage :lmao:.

*edit* Dammit...that is a Saturday...was afraid of that :mad:...that particular Saturday I am not available :rolleyes:...tho it would be pretty hilarious (at least to me) if I took my business there :D!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well all are seriously welcome to come watch

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bad news, my back has been acting up again and I decided not to push things so I won't be entered in this anymore, I plan on still attending though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts