TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are some shots of my truck. Its an 03 with Camburg uca's and coilovers, all pro leafs and walker evans shocks in the rear. It has a 2" RB body lift and is sitting on 35x12.5 Trixus M/T's, they're mounted on the new Fj TRD wheels. Thanks for all the advice and help some of you have given, hope you enjoy them.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
that is one clean BL i like it alot
very nice and clean

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
sweet tacoma... I love the new FJ rims

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
nice MALL CRAWLER!

just kidding. looks awesome man good job. you forgot something though... a gas door. but seriously looks pretty damn good and those tires seem to fit the lift perfect.

how much total you running?

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Man that looks great! They look so much more narrow than my 33x12.50 TRXUS M/T's.. What width is that wheel?

·
Registered
21 Posts
that looks really nice man. clean setup. who makes that front bumper?

matt

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
Nice invisible gas flap mod.....;)

Is the front skid part of the bumper? I wasn't able to tell.....

·
Registered
427 Posts
really nice set up how are te 35s stuffing with 5 inch of lift?

·
Registered
427 Posts
probly do the pinch weld mod and take out all the plastic in your fenders and maybe with the right back spacing you could get away with it

what is the backspacin on those fj rims?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I don't know the back spacing on the fj wheels, but we ran 1.5 spidertrax spacers, the fronts do rub a little but the truck is very usable, the camburg coil overs are stiff, so that helps quite abit. The rear is great though. But i can still out wheel it in the cherokee:eek: :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
nice MALL CRAWLER!

just kidding. looks awesome man good job. you forgot something though... a gas door. but seriously looks pretty damn good and those tires seem to fit the lift perfect.

how much total you running?
I was going to say the same thing!

Nice looking truck!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Me like! I had always wondered if the FJ rims would fit a taco or not. Now I know. Looks great

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well here are some shots of my truck. Its an 03 with Camburg uca's and coilovers, all pro leafs and walker evans shocks in the rear. It has a 2" RB body lift and is sitting on 35x12.5 Trixus M/T's, they're mounted on the new Fj TRD wheels. Thanks for all the advice and help some of you have given, hope you enjoy them.
Dam nice looking truck

One thing you may wanna change is the skid plate on the bumper. The plate really needs to be 3/16 or thicker but they used 16 ga I think which bends really easy. I just used 3 pieces of 1/4" plate that was 4 inches wide. Three strips were all that was needed and now I can get to those dam bolts under the winch with out spending 2 hours working on them.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Looks rel good. Problem is I doubt it is the final product... you will always think of something else.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Great looking truck. The wheels look nice. Any issues offroad? How much does the tires rub? I just put 35" Bighorn's on 8" wide wheels on mine, and they rub on the frame and the corner of the plastic part on the bumper. I need to trim the plastic before I wheel it. Thought about going to a wheel with a different back spacing but wasn't sure what the best backspacing would be for a set up like that. Anyways, the truck looks really nice.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts