TTORA Forum banner

Final Spring Break BB Report, Information & Roll Call

1K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Spacecwboy 
#1 ·
Ok here the lasttime i'm going to post up on this before i log off and head out tomorrow

First everyone than plans on coming please remeber the basic rels to cross the ferry. They do checks not on every vehicle but they will be a good chance you could be one.

1. You CAN NOT bring any propane (Big Bottles or small green bottles) nor can you bring any gas containers with any fuel in them. You can't bring any generators, motor bikes, go-Karts with fuel left in them. No lighter fluids of any kind. Basicly no fuel except whats in your vehicle.

2.No illegal Weapons or Drugs

3. No open acoholic containers the ferry is still consider a state hwy. and you can get a ticket for that.

Those are the main bassics for the ferry...

Infomation after you get across the ferry:
Directions: Stay on HWY. 87 till you get to Crystal Beach Rd. this will be after the the school & putt type place.
Take a right on Crystal beach Rd. go down till you hit the beach we will be near the corner of Crystal Beach Rd & Beach. JUST LOOK FOR ALL THE 4X4's

Ways to get intouch with us:
CB: We will be on Channel 4 on the CB's the bad thing is sometimes we are away from the vehicles and can't hear them.
My #'s
832-264-5737
281-932-2883

What to bring: Every please bring your cameras & camcorders.

For those that will be staying late or overnight I would bring a sweater, Blanket and/or jacket to be on the safe side if it get chilly.

Beer Please bring your own beer it's better to buy it on the mainland then take it down there. Beer is like gold up there and it can get expesive

I will be taking 3 power inverts & power cords so if anyone needs to charge there phone please get with me. If anyone wants to borrow one for lights, etc. just come find me.

I Think thats it for now come down and have a great time..

Later
Manny

See less See more
#2 ·
I will be leaveing FRIDAY with about 4 trucks of friends at around NOON is anyone plans on going down friday around noon please let me know

#7 ·
purity said:
I will be there saturday. time dependent on level of laziness.
Same here. I am going to try to head out from 290 & 1960 area around 10am. If anyone else is leaving around this time, in this area, I'll meet up with ya.

#8 ·
I will be pulling out mid afternoon tomorrow. Manny/Shannon, mind if I leave the pit at one of your cabin's tomorrow night? If not I can haul it the rest of the way then haul it back, but it would be easier if I could stash it a little closer. Either way I will be there tomorrow.

AND DON'T FORGET YOUR OWN CHAIRS! And sunglasses

#10 ·
Spacecwboy said:
Manny/Shannon, mind if I leave the pit at one of your cabin's tomorrow night?
If i have room your more than welcome to leave it at mine

I went ahead and picked up a paper towels, trash bags, V-Ball set, some frisbees, water gun & some other stuff...

I was planning on buying some hamburger patties if someone doesn't mid does anyone think they can pick up some buns, chips & paper plates

#11 ·
im planning on leaving pretty soon, I will give you a call when I get close to see if you are there yet. Got the pit and some wood for it. Yall have a safe trip down. If you cant come I'll drink a beer for you!

if you need to get a hold of me:

409-299-1076

Vince

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.