836 Posts
don't let the 4cyl auto fool you, this thing hauls ass! HAHAHA
Can you say "SNAP, CRACKLE, POP!"

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Breathegood said:
don't let the 4cyl auto fool you, this thing hauls ass! HAHAHA Can you say "SNAP, CRACKLE, POP!"
trust me - I know... I have THE 2.7 Auto !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
one thing i have noticed about trucks that have major mods like that is that all the mods are hardly used, maybe just maybe, once that many mods is done to a vehicles its not worth having b/c its a PITA to drive, mantain, etc. etc. just noticed that same stuff over and over again in local classifiieds and stuff. all mods barely used and cost major $$$, now that its got all the mods they dont want it no more. makes me think alot of this lift stuff aint worth it. just my .02

·
Registered
469 Posts
I think the kind of person who builds a truck like that is more into the "getting" of the next bigger, newer, better, etc. mod for their truck (or car,van, whatever) instead of actually modding it to really go use it. I bet once they get to that state, there really isn't much else to do so they get bored with it and sell it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Looks to me like the front axel is'nt even connected to the transfer case, if there even is a tcase....

·
Registered
53 Posts
He has the t case it needs to be installed he says.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
ShowStop
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing