TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
YEAH! The 2.5" SAW's and Alcans I bought are finally on my truck! Thanks to Steve (SuperWhiteTRD) for letting me use his driveway and some tools and the other Steve (Ninja) for lending me a hand on the friggin hottest day of the year so far. :xrocker:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot the "Get some!" pic

It ain't on rocks, but it sure looks cool...

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
So is this where the leaf pack I'm buying from Steve (superwhitetrd) came from. I'm gonna do a leaf pack rebuild and install my SAWs maybe this weekend.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leafs springs

The leaf springs you're getting from Steve are off his truck.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some more pics

A few more pics from the lift's first test...

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
The leaf springs you're getting from Steve are off his truck.
Cool. About how long did it take you guys to do the SAWs?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SAW install

With 3 people working on it, the SAW's were installed and cranked up to ride height in about an hour and a half. If you have some way of isolating the upper mount, I would crank the coilovers up to ~65-70mm (from top of threads to spring collar) before installing them. You may need someone heavy or with some leg muscle to push down on the lower a-arm assembly to get them installed but you won't have to deal with clearance issues in the wheel well. Cranking the collars down in the wheel well proved to be the slowest of the whole install. The passenger side is the biggest pain due to the link between the upper ball joint and lower a-arm, the driver side is much easier. Hope this helps...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts