TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally ordered some sliders from 4x innovations. they said 3 to 4 weeks. I also got the door hinges. When these get in Ill be putting a new bumper on and painting alot of things black, (rims, grill, bumpers, etc...) Ill post some pics when its done. Wish me luck. time to:saw: and:welder: :eek:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sweet man, thats one of if not the best mod you could have done to your truck, and this is coming from someone that doesn't have them yet, lol. They should have been the first mod I did.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes sir

well after replacing a few finders, crossmembers, and noticing all the scratches on my lower A-arms thought armor is what im needing now. Bigger Balls=bigger armor:cool:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Don't forget the Bud Built skid plates... They are $$$ But after sliders I think they are some of the best undebelly protection out there!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
please do not combine these messages. ie. no pictures of big balls, i just had lunch. thanks!
Dont worry, None of that.

Don't forget the Bud Built skid plates... They are $$$ But after sliders I think they are some of the best undebelly protection out there!
Yes I'm gonna order those in about 3 weeks!!! Can't wait!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts