TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After several months of reading around Cottora forums as well as over at YT, I've finally joined. I bought my first vehicle, a 95 4Runner, last July and in the past 6 months have basically become addicted to it. I bought it bone stock and just got the lift put on a couple weeks ago during the snow. My goal has been to keep the whole project "fairly" cheap. So far I've put about a grand into all the mods, but we'll see how long that lasts...

Here it is so far:
Removed running boards
Installed custom BJ Spacers and LC Coils
32x11.5 BFG ATs
Airbox Mod/CB/Grill Guard/Alpine Type-R

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone out on the trails and at an upcoming HOW!

-Jesse

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha yeah i figured I would hear about the chrome. The wheels were cheap and my Dad actually bought them so what can I say. I'm several miles west of Berthoud but am in Loveland and Longmont for almost everything. (And as member 1000, I feel honored)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Which members here are in the Loveland and Longmont area?

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
There are a bunch of members between Fort Collins and Longmont ... off the top of my head

FoCo:
Spindleshanks, Ike, Toyota700

Loveland:
Mr Doug, Bluetaco

Longmont:
Redrunnertc, Lysmachia, Vwfastg60, Nate

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
There are a bunch of members between Fort Collins and Longmont ... off the top of my head

FoCo:
Spindleshanks, Ike, Toyota700

Loveland:
Mr Doug, Bluetaco

Longmont:
Redrunnertc, Lysmachia, Vwfastg60, Nate
Both nates, I might as well just live in longmont, im there nearly every damn day.

Welcome to cottora, see you around sometime!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hey guys,

Sorry to thread jack, but I can't seem to start a new thread on this forum. I can do it on the regular TTORA forum, but not on here. I just wanted to post up an introduction thread...

Thanks, in advance!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts