TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a truck, so i'm not ashamed to post here! lol. my name is alika. born and raised in hawaii. been in AZ for about 6 years now. always liked toyotas, although i'm a nissan tech, :eek: . i have a 1985 AE86 corolla that i'm trying to sell if anyone is interested. i just bought a 2004 double cab limited 4x4. i'm very happy to finally have the truck i've been looking for. i cant wait to start modifying her, as soon as i get the money. heres some pics! aloha.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hello

I have a truck very much like that one. Except mine is 20 years older, is black, a manual, a 4 cylinder, has steel wheels, no bumpers, no chrome, no fender flares, no power locks, no tint, no A/C, not a double cab, the gas tanks on the other side, isn't a TRD, not a limited, and not quite as pretty. I have more miles too. Other than that, its identical.
What I'm saying is, I like it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the welcome. as soon as i get the cash . . . . . its getting coilovers and some deavers! i already did the free stuff! grey wire, elbow, alarm, mid setting, etc. hope to meet some of you soon. alohas.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where you from in hawaii? I grad from aiea high on oahu. also lived in kauaii and big island. aloha!
what?! aiea? i'm from wahiawa, grad leilehua 2001. BUT i went to alvah scott in aiea, and aiea inter for 7th grade. what year you grad?

TBob, i know. i wont be beating her up too bad. just the occasional mud puddle, some mild trail and desert romping is all i have planned. if i wanna hack something up, i'll buy an 85 straight axle :D.

aloha.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
famous last words...... I prety sure that's what I said when I started

TBob, i know. i wont be beating her up too bad. just the occasional mud puddle, some mild trail and desert romping is all i have planned. if i wanna hack something up, i'll buy an 85 straight axle :D.

aloha.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, i plan on keeping this truck for a long time. i'm pretty sure you guys are right. the mods will get more extensive over time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts