Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Find My 4runner!!!! ****FOUND 6/22****

OMG ITS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!

HELP ME!!!!! Some asshole stole my fucking 4runner overnight, yall know what it looks like, call me if ya see it around, pics of it are in the past events folder in the slaughterhouse run!

THANKS!!! Vinnie 720-366-6854

Plate on it is CO: 434-MBN

·
Registered
421 Posts
holy shit dude... fucking cock sucking bastard shit whores... I doubt I'll see it down here... but let me know what happens, major sorry :eek:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tat2dguy01 said:
vinny,
this is a joke right? i am floored!~ fuckin' cum guzzlers

No its not a fucking joke at all. if I find the cockbags i will personally assure this can never happen again!!!!!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tat2dguy01 said:
dude...i am so frickin sorry to hear this! i will keep me eyes open in the south end of the range
appreciated im so frickin pissed right now i think i might cry. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
if they come up here i've got a bat with their names on it!!!!!!! i'll print out some photos of it and give them to all the 4x4 shops up here.......good luck finding the bastards

·
Registered
965 Posts
vin you might post a pic on the co4x4 board too

·
Registered
965 Posts
right on.....like i said i'll do what i can to find it if its up here

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So the thing that pisses me off the most about all this, they have no keys, no title, its has nothing in it but a highlift and a cb, it don't fit into a garage, lmao. Fuckers are gonna part my baby out!!!!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
57 Posts
"a bat with their names on it", dude, I've got some hollow points with their names on them.

If I see it, I'll be approaching armed and dangerous!

Loren

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Loren said:
"a bat with their names on it", dude, I've got some hollow points with their names on them.

Loren
hollow points, now were talkin!!!! and to think if i was up someone would of had a carbon arrow from my bow up there ass!!!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Loren said:

Loren

i have some .45 Speer golddots loaded in my stainless springfield

does that count? they spread more than a hollow point and don't go all the wat through...... a lot of stoping power right there

also have some .45 hyrdoshocks

"quick drop and a sudden stop"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Vinnie,

I'm really sorry. I wish we could get a small group and go out looking for it, but I wouldn't know where to start.

We'd also have to try and figure how smart they are. If smart, its in another state my now. If dumb, they're pissed off they can't get it in their garage, and are standing around with their thumbs up their asses wondering what to do next. (While we spot them from afar, and start our stalk.)

If there is anything I can do, I'm all over it.

Loren

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Loren said:
Vinnie,

I'm really sorry. I wish we could get a small group and go out looking for it, but I wouldn't know where to start.

We'd also have to try and figure how smart they are. If smart, its in another state my now. If dumb, they're pissed off they can't get it in their garage, and are standing around with their thumbs up their asses wondering what to do next. (While we spot them from afar, and start our stalk.)

If there is anything I can do, I'm all over it.

Loren
Thx Loren, just playin the waitin game and looked around for bout an hour this morn, gonna drive around some more in about 15 minutes or so. i gotta let the cops do their work and find it possibly, its a freakin huge runner, i have quite a bit of faith itll be found, in one piece....now if i find it no matter the condition, the assbags better hope they arent around, cuz i will probaly go fuckin nuts

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.