TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the 5.29 gears installed today, and the 36" TSLs. Also stuck the new seats in. They practically bolted themselves in, thanks Brandon. Well they're not bolted in yet but it will be really easy to. Gonna go get some bolts right now. All i need to do before Katemcy is run the lines for the fuel cell, and Heli-coil the spark plug on the number 4 cylinder.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Ricks72 said:
Which rig did all this go to

lol!! Yeah witch of the manny?

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
So is it safe to say it is wheelable?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It's safe to wheel, but it needs new tie rod ends bad............. so i ordered the Marlin Crawler Crossover steering kit today :D
Now all I need to do to it is get some rebuilt IFS calipers, an FJ80 master cylinder, convert to propane, do the dual ultimate crawler, and 4 link the rear.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
wow it actually looks nice...those sliders look identical to mine. NICE !!

fyi: I have some tacoma calipers if you wanna buy them.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
speedemon55 said:
It's safe to wheel, but it needs new tie rod ends bad............. so i ordered the Marlin Crawler Crossover steering kit today :D
Now all I need to do to it is get some rebuilt IFS calipers, an FJ80 master cylinder, convert to propane, do the dual ultimate crawler, and 4 link the rear.
which pane kit are you going with? or are you making your own? I hope to try to fire mine up this weekend

Also I got some extra V6 calipers if you need cores or anything

·
Registered
46 Posts
That would be a great beach truck.
nice job.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Sweet! Can't wait to see her in action!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cooper4x4 said:
didn't this truck used to be white? when did you paint it?
my mexican painted it for me..... $13 wal-mart rattle can special :D
i can't complain it looks better than it did before. i wish i had some pics of before he painted it :eek:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ricks72 said:
which pane kit are you going with? or are you making your own? I hope to try to fire mine up this weekend

Also I got some extra V6 calipers if you need cores or anything
i got two cores. one i fucked up because i'm an idiot and the other one is still good but i'm gonna replace it anyways. as for the propane i'll see how yours run's first then you can pm me all your part numbers :D otherwise when bonus time comes around i will go with cary's kit.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
speedemon55 said:
i got two cores. one i fucked up because i'm an idiot and the other one is still good but i'm gonna replace it anyways. as for the propane i'll see how yours run's first then you can pm me all your part numbers :D otherwise when bonus time comes around i will go with cary's kit.
Haha yeah I'll see if I cant blow myself up with this stuff :eek: Mine was a custom job from someone else but after doing a little research I think I now know what parts im going to go with if these dont work out as well as what I want, basicly try to build the Cary/Gotpropane kit. Gadjet has the gotpropane kit, and the little bit I got to talk to him in Gilmer he said he liked it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
8 Participants
Ricks72
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing