TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been putting off the lights on the wifes truck until tonight. So I got a few things together and finished them.

I got a 12 fuse block with ground on Amazon so I could put the bed bar lights, the Hellas, the rock lights, and the CB on one thing. Then there is room for more in the future.

Don't bug me with the wires off of the relays, I zip tied them enough!!

I changed the 55 watt bulbs out of the Hellas and put in some 100 watt replacements. what a difference!

The rock lights I got from Wal Mart. They are the cool guy fog lights in the 2 pack for $15. They are the little 55 watt 3" oval ones.

Then I got the cool guy switches from www.4x4mods.com. SHWEET!

I like how it turned out.

Ready for Calico now!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Look good! Nice and bright like they should be!

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
How many pairs of rock lights did you wire ?

Seems a little dark trailing the front tire...

I did 4 pair of those wallyworld lights :p...

And I have an extra Optima RT sitting... waiting for me to run duals...

But I haven't got the Alt. upgraded yet...

I guess I've been a little lazy...

Congrats on getting yer project done :kewl:...

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
lookin good, clean install. I hope demello is paying you for all that advertising :)

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I only ran 2 pair, but I left the wire oddly running next to the frame behind the front tires. So there is room for expansion!

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He pays my wife for it. She leaves 2 times a month for "dinner". I guess they enjoy food? :D

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Magic 8-ball says -> Yes.... Bringing the wife... Which reminds me I need to figure out what hotel to stay at Sat nite. We'll be driving up early Sat morning. We'll be in my non-locked prerunner, looking at the easiest runs :D At least I have a CB now....

Rick

Thanks to Munssey's generosity, I'm working on getting the spare 3rd re-geared and lockered, but it won't be ready by Calico :(
There is a Ramada off Main in Barstow. Look there. It is about 10 minutes from the Calico exit. There will be stuff for you to do out there with us.

That Munssey guy is a pain in the ass......but nice. :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Its an 05, you know as well as I do that it can not.:D
Hey now, it's all about the driver. Oh wait, that doesn't help me either, does it. YES, it can and does wheel, often (but not always without damage.)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts