TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finnaly got my Taco. I have been waiting since 2005 to get one. once i saw the new body style i couldnt look away. Now i am the proud owner of a silver 07 TRD O/R DC 4X4 Taco. I have to go back to the dealership sometime next week to get the step tubes put on and get it detailed.

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

If you plan on wheeling, I would recommend not getting the step tubes, as they will dent the first time they touch a rock. Look, read and learn. If you want cool looking protection, start by searching on sliders. You can put grip tape (or other things) on them for traction if people will need it to get into the truck.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Howdy and Welcome. Agree with above. Nurf's are junk. Waste of money, show only, no protection. Will be getting rid of mine as soon as I have an extra couple of dollars for slides.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i agree with both of you about tubes. but free is free and right now its better than nothing. i have ssen some preety good self fabricated sliders on this site so i will more than likely be going that rout. oh yah i didnt mention that they threw in the nerfs as a freebie.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
tell them you want bed a extender or something instead

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Just say NO!!!!! to step bars!:eek: :D

Also check out the search button about sliders and the types of makers out there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh yah i'm not new to the forum thing but i am new to Off roading. i have had an lT1 camaro, a 2001 WS6 Trans Am and an 05 Cobalt SS supercharged.
i am sick of beating up th pavement and ready to beat up the dirt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts