TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Finnish Mosin Nagant for Sale. It's a M91 rifle that rates back to 1941. This gun is very good condition for being a Finnish Battle Rifle. It's one of the very few VKT assembled rifles and it was a SA stamped battle rifle. The Gun was taken from Russian Soldier and was rebarreled with a better heavy weight barrel by the Fins. The caliber is 7.62x54R. It has seen 20 rounds put through it by me of high end ammo and has never been shot with cheap russian steel rounds(Wolf). The gun is very accurate and an arm cannon. There is no mistaking the sound of a 7.62x54R.

I can go on and on about the history of it. If you would like to know more feel free to PM me.

200 obo. I will prove a bill of sale with this gun and please don't ask to purchase it if you are under 18.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
u got a pic of it? just curious, sounds cool. if not no big deal

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Yeah give me a pic... That guy with the marlin isnt picking up so I guess he sold it....

·
Registered
553 Posts
go ahead and post the pic here... sounds like you have a couple people interested including me :D

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
sweet. if only i didnt have my junk to fix and if only i wasnt losing the HOPE for next semester...LOL THIS SUCKS!!!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
chemistry...

oh and i got a C in my music class...wtf!!!! music was seriously as hard as my calc class my teacher was hardcore about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts