TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I get in trouble I did the search with no info available. Have an SAS'd 98 Taco on 38's and under full stuff the tires hit the firewall and checking to see what others have done. Pics would be greatly appreciated. I plan to move the axle forward alittle but when $$ is available D60 and 39.5's but any increase in tire diameter I will be in the same situation and trying not to increase the lift.

Hutch

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hutch98 said:
Before I get in trouble I did the search with no info available. Have an SAS'd 98 Taco on 38's and under full stuff the tires hit the firewall and checking to see what others have done. Pics would be greatly appreciated. I plan to move the axle forward alittle but when $$ is available D60 and 39.5's but any increase in tire diameter I will be in the same situation and trying not to increase the lift.

Hutch
basically tubbing it out is the most you can do, TLT has a good example of what can be done...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Haven't seen the above link, but Jh3's writeup/pics under I think fabrication or exterior? are pretty good. Its probably a few pages back, but shouldn't be too hard to find. Good clean example of cut fenders and tub work.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
banThis said:
Haven't seen the above link, but Jh3's writeup/pics under I think fabrication or exterior? are pretty good. Its probably a few pages back, but shouldn't be too hard to find. Good clean example of cut fenders and tub work.
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36157

There's the link.
In regards, I am having the same issue, need to rid about an inch of sheet metal in the rear of the fender wells.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts