TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
agreed. Rather than mixing it 1/2 with water, mix it 1/2 with real sweet tea ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
That Stuff Gets You Fucked Up Pretty Quick If You Drink It Straight. Bevmo In Vacaville Just Got It In A Few Weeks Ago. Not Bad Stuff. Some Of My Friends From Georgia Said To Mix It With Lemonade. I Didnt Like It, Mixed It With Water, I Loved It

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That Stuff Gets You Fucked Up Pretty Quick If You Drink It Straight. Bevmo In Vacaville Just Got It In A Few Weeks Ago. Not Bad Stuff. Some Of My Friends From Georgia Said To Mix It With Lemonade. I Didnt Like It, Mixed It With Water, I Loved It

no man u got to mix it with sweat tea.. from what i was told it used to be local in lousiana but now that company got a national contract so YEAH!

·
Registered
72 Posts
^ thats what i herd. do people in charleston really have their own dialect? my biddy from georgia said charleston people talk funny. just wonderin

·
Registered
434 Posts
^ thats what i herd. do people in charleston really have their own dialect? my biddy from georgia said charleston people talk funny. just wonderin
not ALL people...but a lot of the older folks from that area of the state speak whats called Gullah...its incredibly hard to understand and sometimes the accent carries over

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gullah_language

1 - 8 of 8 Posts