TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a sale on Firestone Destination AT's in 31/10.5/15's at Tires plus. Looks like an out the door price for right around $530 ish installed, balanced. This seem like a good price for these....? Good tires in your opinions?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think thats a good deal I think I paid more for my Destination AT's 225/75/15 which is a about a 28 inch tire so its smaller. I think there pretty good tires I have only had them for a few months with no off roading yet or wet weather. but so far I like them , there quiet decent handling so far . did you get them yet ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Found a sale on Firestone Destination AT's in 31/10.5/15's at Tires plus. Looks like an out the door price for right around $530 ish installed, balanced. This seem like a good price for these....? Good tires in your opinions?
may as well skip the 15's and go to 16's. you get the option of bigger brakes, and wheels at a junkyard are cheap. my firestones are a 235/70/16. i would call them more of an agressive highway tire than anything. ZERO road noise and they don't fling rocks like most AT's do. will be selling mine soon at about 60-70% tread and I've had them for 24,000 miles. if you rotate them religiously you'll get a lot of life out of them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haven't pulled the trigger on 'em yet, but I'm seriously considering it. Thanks for the reply's, I was wondering if anyone ever reads these forums?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update, I purchased the tires yesterday for $550 OTD. Seem like a good tire and can't be any worse than the Dayton Timberlines they replaced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts