Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come and get some free firewood in lafayette
right off 24 acalanes rd.

Pine mostly seasoned all burnable
(925-340-1914
Also FYI for norcal when it's the season..........If you're heading through WC

on the way to a trail run I can fill several big ice chest's from my work at the corner of civic and main...............just make arrangements with me to meet between 2am and 10 am unless It's a boat load then a little earlier cutoff so the machines can catch up before either of the two establishments open..................the best part is being able to pick up the brew pops even if it's after 2am cuz by 6am ..................WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! no safeway around here

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
I'll talk to my bro, he goes through assloads of firewood and has a wood burning stove, can run anyhting in it..

I'd take it, but it's not good to run pine...

·
Registered
38 Posts
NorcalPR said:
I'll talk to my bro, he goes through assloads of firewood and has a wood burning stove, can run anyhting in it..

I'd take it, but it's not good to run pine...
Thats right!!! People that burn pine gives me job security:) You WILL eventually have a chimney fire if you do not clean your fireplace chimney.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
obxfishn said:
Thats right!!! People that burn pine gives me job security:) You WILL eventually have a chimney fire if you do not clean your fireplace chimney.
Yep, luck for him there's a cleaner in his flue for the wood burning stove already built in. That bastard!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts