TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a trip up to penrose to do independence trail and a few others. Konayota and I are getting ready and would like to see some other guys up there too . I'm trailering my truck up there . Willing to meet up in the springs and convoy up there . Let me know. I've wheeled with a few of the guys on here and would be awesome to meet some new local guys .

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome . Looks like its gonna be a good turn out . My number is 719-310-0088 let me know if you want to meet in the springs and all head up . Or if you want to met at the parking lot up there .

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I only got pictures of pretty much the same thing and a video flipping it back over. Good timing because my memory got full right at the end when it got on 4 wheels.

Video:

Sorry if it's jerky, photobucket seems to do that lately when uploading it. I might try and upload a youtube version later so it's smoother.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I almost forgot! We figured out where that cop was hiding! OMG it was the most epic spot ever. Did you guys see him on the way back? He was on a side street, behind a berm, at the bottom of a hill, behind some trees. Impossible to see him going south but was totally obvious going north.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I almost forgot! We figured out where that cop was hiding! OMG it was the most epic spot ever. Did you guys see him on the way back? He was on a side street, behind a berm, at the bottom of a hill, behind some trees. Impossible to see him going south but was totally obvious going north.
Now you tell me... :rolleyes:

I'm loading pics to the bucket and will give youtube a try for the videos; I forget if I have an account there or not...

·
Registered
523 Posts
What a bad ass day, the kids had lots of fun too

·
Registered
523 Posts

And a few more of the flop

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Omg this one is awesome! I love how it pulled the tires into the fender and makes them look huge. Looks like a "donk" haha

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
So wakkjobb and I pulled the diff cover and didn't find much wrong
the pinion nut is loose. After we pulled the hub Dan found a crack in the base that kept it from locking into 4wd. New hub is on and 4wd is back!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts