TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FJ Cruiser 16" TRD wheels for a new Taco

Does anyone know if they will fit? Is the back spacing and bolt pattern the same? I like them and wanted to purchase them for my Taco. Thanx

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Does anyone know if they will fit? Is the back spacing and bolt pattern the same? I like them and wanted to purchase them for my Taco. Thanx
do a search, but in a word.. yes...

·
Registered
5,467 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Yeah but the FJ has rear disk and the Taco has drums. The backspacing may have been different.
Wont matter, the FJ, taco, and 4runner all share wheels, and they all have the same front setup.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I searched "FJ Cruiser Wheels" and found this one (of many) that covers the very topic that you are asking about: http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64761&highlight=fj+cruiser+wheels

And here is what they look like mounted: http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67407

Yes they will fit but the ones that come stock are not 16 but 17 x 7.5. I bought a set of 5 for my 01 taco but I haven't set them up with tires yet.

Harold the ones that are shown on the second lik are the Anthracite TRD FJ wheels which are very limited but nice looking.

The ones that come stock are the ones with two dimpals on the outside rim in between spokes, if you want to call them that.

BTW, this dam thing didn't let me take off the bold of the text. :confused:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I don't know that much about FJ wheels, but bagal just put some on and has a thread about it.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Yes they will fit but the ones that come stock are not 16 but 17 x 7.5. I bought a set of 5 for my 01 taco but I haven't set them up with tires yet.

Harold the ones that are shown on the second lik are the Anthracite TRD FJ wheels which are very limited but nice looking.

The ones that come stock are the ones with two dimpals on the outside rim in between spokes, if you want to call them that.

BTW, this dam thing didn't let me take off the bold of the text. :confused:

actually the stock TRD wheels are 16", just like the ones shown in that link... the normal wheels are 17", but the TRD ones are 16".

·
Registered
419 Posts
since im being so nice and lazy, i found a couple more for you...the wheels also come in a light grey/silver color too.

·
Registered
464 Posts
MORE PICTURES PLEASE!??

ANYONE WITH THE ANTHROCITE ON DARK COLORED 05-07'S??????

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts