TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Fellow Toyota Truck Owners,

I live in San Francisco, Ca. I am selling my Method Race 301 Standards, front Icon extended CO's with reservoir and CDCV and my rear MetalTech LT suspension setup with brand new Icon long travel shocks with reservoir and CDCV, MetalTech Long travel coil springs, RadFlo long travel, Icon rear track bar, Icon rear lower links and All-Pro 2.5" rear coil springs. All updated price is below. Except for the brand new Icon rear shocks with 11" of travel. All other components are available for OBO, No low balling.

The Method Race Wheels x5 mounted on BFG KO 2 All Terrains tires x5 are also for sale.
The MR wheels are strong and very light and Tires are practically brand new.

Please forward the link to your friends who are needing a full suspension kit or wheels/tires set.

I have also confirmed with Icon vehicle dynamics that the front CO's will work with the newer 4Runners and Taco's. The only thing that needs to be changed is the sway bar relocation mount.

Part number: 611031
The sway bar relocation kit is $90.25

The suspension setup for sale are below. If you have any questions please ping me.

Note: You will need to purchase the rear bump stop spacers from MetalTech, link is below.
MetalTech Bump Stop Spacers:
https://www.metaltech4x4.com/metal-tech-fj-cruiser-4runner-3-rear-bump-stop-drop-reqd-for-long-travel/
To utilize the MT LT I recommend that you already have a custom rear LCA.

I have my custom LCA’s for sale also, but you will need to rebuild it. I would recommend you purchase a new rear links.
Aftermarket parts for sale.

Aftermarket parts for sale:

Method Race Wheels 301 Standards x 5 BFG KO 2's x 5:
The Method Race Wheels x5 are mounted on BFG T/A KO 2 All Terrains tires x5.
The wheels are still strong and light, the tires are practically brand new.
Method Race Wheels 301 Standard x 5 BFG KO 2's x 5:
(Please check measurement on your rigs.)
Wheels 16x8x6x5.5: $700 - $680
6x5.5 (6x139.7 metric) bolt pattern
15mm offset or 4.84" backspace
Tires:
BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2's 315x75xR16 x 5: $1000 - $900
Method Race 301 The Standards.png BFG all-terrain-ta-ko2.png

Front ICON vehicle dynamics extended CO’s and MetalTech rear long travel setup:
Used FJ Cruiser Extended (mid) Travel Remote Reservoir with CDCV kit
$1350 - $1300
Note:
The CO’s have just recently been fully rebuilt, other than the coil spring collar adjuster.
Icon Mid Travel.jpg

ICON Vehicle Dynamics rear shocks with reservoir and CDCV - 11” of travel
$1280
Note:
This shock are brand new never been installed, I opened the box to check the shocks for any shipping damages which there were no damages on the shocks.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics rear long travel shock for MetalTech rear long travel setup .jpg

Used rear MT LT Coil Springs - Rating is heavy - it will give 3.5” of rear lift.
The ride is very nice and smooth not stiff.
$170
Notes:
The coils springs have been on the FJ for 2.5 years and used off road twice the FJ is driven on weekends only, from the 2.5 years, 1 year of that the FJ has been in the shop it is still in the shop till this day for a project. As I work and live in the city I don’t need to drive to work.
FJC - MT Rear Long Travel Coils.jpg

If you want to buy the whole suspension kit is for FJ Cruiser and newer 4Runners, just total the price for each item. Buyer pays shipping.

Other for sale aftermarket suspension parts.

RadFlo rear shocks with remote reservoir - 11” of travel:
$700 - $680 as is
Note:
The shocks have been on the FJ for 2.5 years and used off road twice the FJ is driven on weekends only. Since I work and live in the city I do not need to drive to work.
MT Rear Long Travel RadFlo Shocks.jpg

Used ICON Vehicle Dynamics adjustable rear track bar:
$200 - $180
Icon Vehicle Dynamic rear track bar.jpg

Custom rear lower links:
The links utilizes 4 Summit Machine Flex joints. flex joints need to be rebuilt.
$150 as is - $140
Note:
The Flex joint needs to be rebuilt. You can call Summit Machine for part information.
(801) 576-8424

Used All-Pro rear coil springs:
2.5” lift from All-Pro
$125 - $120
Note:
I ran this rear coils for awhile and they are still in good working condition.

Thanks,
C4B

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Guys,

The new dropped prices below.

Aftermarket parts for sale.

Used 2007 - 2009 FJ Cruiser Extended Travel Remote Reservoir with CDCV kit
$1350 / $1300 = Price drop
Note:
The CO’s have just recently been fully rebuilt, other than the coil spring collars.

$1280
Note:
This shock are brand new never been installed, I opened the box to check the shocks for any shipping damages which there were no damages on the shocks.

Used rear MT LT Coil Springs - Rating is heavy - it will give 3.5” of rear lift.
$170
Notes:
The coils springs have been on the FJ for 2.5 years and used off road twice the FJ is driven on weekends only. As I work and live in the city I don’t need to drive to work.
If you want to buy the whole suspension kit just total the price for each item.

&700 - $680
Note:
The shocks have been on the FJ for 2.5 years and used off road twice the FJ is driven on weekends only. Since I work and live in the city I do not need to drive to work.

$200 - $180

Custom rear lower links: -
The links utilizes 4 Summit Machine Flex joints. flex joints need to be rebuilt.
$150 - $140 as is
Note:
The Flex joint needs to be rebuilt. You can call Summit Machine for part information.
(801) 576-8424

2.5” lift from All-Pro
$125
Note:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey All,

I have updated the prices and also added my Method Race wheels x5 / BFGoodrich T/A KO2 x5
All components are OBO other than the ICON Vehicle Dynamics rear shocks with reservoir and CDCV - 11” of travel which I already lowered it when I first posted.

Thank you,
C4B

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello All,

Updated price below.

Aftermarket parts for sale:

Method Race Wheels 301 Standards x 5 BFG KO 2's x 5:
The Method Race Wheels x5 are mounted on BFG T/A KO 2 All Terrains tires x5.
The wheels are still strong and light, the tires are practically brand new.
Method Race Wheels 301 Standard x 5 BFG KO 2's x 5:
(Please check measurement on your rigs.)
Wheels 16x8x6x5.5: $700 - $680
6x5.5 (6x139.7 metric) bolt pattern
15mm offset or 4.84" backspace
Tires:
BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2's 315x75xR16 x 5: $1000 - $900
Method Race 301 The Standards.png BFG all-terrain-ta-ko2.png

Used FJ Cruiser Extended (mid) Travel Remote Reservoir with CDCV kit
$1350 - $1300
Note:
The CO’s have just recently been fully rebuilt, other than the coil spring collars adjuster.
Icon Mid Travel.jpg

$1280
Note:
ICON Vehicle Dynamics rear long travel shock for MetalTech rear long travel setup .jpg

$160
Notes:
The coils springs have been on the FJ for 2.5 years and used off road twice the FJ is driven on weekends only, from the 2.5 years, 1 year of that the FJ has been in the shop it is still in the shop till this day for a project. As I work and live in the city I don’t need to drive to work.
FJC - MT Rear Long Travel Coils.jpg

If you want to buy the whole suspension kit for FJ Cruiser and newer 4Runners, just total the price for each item. Buyer pays shipping.

$700 - $680 as is or I'll have them rebuilt for $750.
Note:
MT Rear Long Travel RadFlo Shocks.jpg

$200 - $180
Icon Vehicle Dynamic rear track bar.jpg

Custom rear lower links: -
$150 as is - $140
Note:
(801) 576-8424

2.5” lift from All-Pro
$125 - $120
Note:

Thanks,
C4B

1 - 5 of 5 Posts