TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched already and couldn't find anything, so I decided to do another "Will these wheels fit?" post. So I apologize in advance...

FJ TRD Wheels:

Anyone have the backspacing and width for sure? (I think it is 4.5" bs and 8" width so they should be ok)

Also, if anyone has a pic of these on their truck, can you post it? Thanks alot.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
They'll fit your Tacoma with no problems. I have sold these wheels to all the different generation Tacoma owners.

If you were thinking of getting the special edition Anthracite TRD FJ wheels (charcoal gray) you'll have a hard time finding them as Toyota has cut off all dealerships from purchasing these wheels anymore. Of coarse if you want the Silver TRD FJ wheels though that won't be a problem. I stock those and can get you a good deal on a set if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
the stock B.S. on a taco is 5 right?

So will most all 4.5 bs work on the new 07 tacoma's?

I'm looking toget some pro comp 7089's but haven't had any info on them fitting an 07 or not?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think that 4.5 BS will fit I'm thinking of getting the 7089 in 16in 8w black.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They'll fit your Tacoma with no problems. I have sold these wheels to all the different generation Tacoma owners.

If you were thinking of getting the special edition Anthracite TRD FJ wheels (charcoal gray) you'll have a hard time finding them as Toyota has cut off all dealerships from purchasing these wheels anymore. Of coarse if you want the Silver TRD FJ wheels though that won't be a problem. I stock those and can get you a good deal on a set if you're interested.
Shannon (and all),

Thanks for the helpful info, and the offer. I do think the anthracite wheels look better, but haven't been able to find them anywhere. I need to choose between a silver set of the TRD FJ wheels, or a set of Lexus LX-450 wheels. I really like both. Any recommendations? Anyone?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I have been looking at getting some of these wheels because I keep reading they have less BS than the normal 16" wheels. I just spoke with Shannon (tacozilla) and he said he meaured them at 5", same as the OEM 16" Taco wheels... so much for that idea.

·
Registered
375 Posts
NASA must have the wheel balancer adapters for these. 6 tire shops in town and no one can balance them. either that or Toyota is wanting to really get into the tire business.:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts