TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inchworm installed double cases in my FJC along with a triple stick setup. I didn't have pics of the triple sticks until today and a few folks had asked me to post up some pictures of the shifters. My wife is going to fab up a triple stick shifter boot for me. Inchworm did a great job installing the cases and shifter setup.

Click on a pic to enlarge:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wes said:
Damn is that somehow direct shift, linkage or you got gizmos or someshit under there?
Damn thats clean as shit.
Linkage shifting each of the rails.

ShowStop said:
That should do a great job confusing the guys at the car wash. Leave everything in neutral and they will never figure out how to get it moving.

Nice work BTW.
Car wash ?!?!? I have kids and they like getting their allowance. That would be funny as hell though...

·
Registered
414 Posts
No really, I never understood what a double crawler does. Does this allow you to power either axle independantly?

·
Registered
394 Posts
That looks crazy but cool up in their!

·
Registered
162 Posts
That looks sweet. Your stock shifter looks a little out of place now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow

Quite a bit of difference from when we met you out at Hollister! Great job! We have moved to Texas now so we probably won't get to meet up again in person. Keep up the great post! :)

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
stu said:
No really, I never understood what a double crawler does. Does this allow you to power either axel independantly?
yes

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
sbechtold said:
Inchworm installed double cases in my FJC along with a triple stick setup. I didn't have pics of the triple sticks until today and a few folks had asked me to post up some pictures of the shifters. My wife is going to fab up a triple stick shifter boot for me. Inchworm did a great job installing the cases and shifter setup.

Click on a pic to enlarge:

hmm, looks like 4 to me :p

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quite a bit of difference from when we met you out at Hollister! Great job! We have moved to Texas now so we probably won't get to meet up again in person. Keep up the great post! :)
Thanks Dale - good luck in TX.

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
Damn man that is sick you are gonna have a ball with that.

·
Registered
414 Posts
purity said:
seriously dude, search.

No need dude. Hytenor answered the question with less effort than it took you to tell me to search. What ever happened to that thread about how helpful you are to the board? I know Hytenor has one. ;)

OP: Nice set up.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts